ALMOND BACON SNACK




ALMOND AND BACON SNACK

This snack is so tasty.  Bet you can’t leave it alone!  I love this combo.  I've used it to top green beans as well and my family loves it!  Here is the Green Bean Bacon Almondine recipe.

5 slices bacon
2 cups sliced almonds (500 mL) 

In large frying pan, fry bacon until turning crisp. Remove.  Reserve bacon fat.  When cool, break the bacon up into little bits.

In same frying pan in 1 to 2 tbsp (15 – 30 mL) bacon fat, stir fry almonds until turning golden.  Toss with the bacon bits and serve.  Store in an airtight container at room temperature.

Yield:  4 servings
1 serving
342.8 calories
17.7 g protein
27.8 g fat
5.9 g fiber
4.4 g net carbs 

Low-Carb.us/Cookbook$ALE-bythe-World#1-LowCarbTeam! Our order page is simplified - we've dropped prices on all books. If you like my recipes, I have 5 cookbooks - the "Splendid Low-Carbing" Series on $ale for only $49 for all 5! Also, I have two fun new Print / Kindle books with tons of photos! "Low-Carbing Among Friends, Jennifer's Collection 1 & 2" Both on$ale for $15 right now, plus of course the original 5 "Low-Carbing Among Friends" Blockbusters 🏃

SUPPORT YOUR TEAMbuy Low-Carbing Among Friends cookbooks: low-carb.us/SALE.go


For other great Low-Carb, Gluten-Free recipes by the team & me: